• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Backpacker´s breakfast

L

lm1166

Backpacker´s breakfast

hiking down in Patagonia, i recently discovered the joys of a cheap high calorie meal that suited my system quite nicely. try it if you´re adventuresome!

Granola Bar (you can use any type really...)
Spread Peanut Butter on top...
Top with raisins to add fruit and calories...

they really taste better than they sound... and it may keep you going longer than you realize! worked for me at least.

:thumleft: lm1166

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hey lm1166,

Thanks for the suggestion! Seems to be an easy and tasty snack (especially as I love penut butter and enjoy granola bars :)). I personally am not sure if I can tolerate raisins (have not had them in a long time... not sure if I want to risk it) but any other fruit could really be added I guess, if cut into small pieces.

K

Kossy

Those are great snakes. That's what I would make before my baseball games back in my glory days. But, I used banana's instead of raisins

D

DannyB

Kate said:
the snakes are really good aye i should really try them aye lmao
That is very Scottish my Kiwi fruit! as in auch aye the noo