Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Jeffery Jones of Moscow, Idaho

Old 12-07-2012, 02:05 AM
NameDr. Jeffery Jones
AddressMoscow, Idaho, 83843
 United States
Websitehttp://www.palousesurgeons.com/
PhoneUnknown
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
12-07-2012, 02:25 AM   #2
ktp112

Dr. Jones has been pretty great for me. Especially compared to a lot of the other doctors I've been to around Moscow. He really understands Crohn's disease and everything that comes with it and has been very understanding with everything I've gone through. He's helped me through multiple abscesses and a fistula and is currently working with me as I deal with a partial obstruction. He was understanding when it came to my concerns with biologic treatments and provided me all the information I could have asked for. And he wasn't too quick to start me on Remicade because of the concerns I had.

Another great thing about Dr. Jones is that he always finds time to fit me in. Being the only GI doctor in the area, his schedule fills up really quickly. On multiple occasions, I've called into his office and had the receptionist tell me that they didn't have any appointments available... However, after talking to his nurse, they would be able to fit me in at the end of his day. I've also had his nurse ask me over the phone what my name was, and after I told her, she responded, "Oh, well in that case, I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere." It's really great to receive special treatment from your doctor and it really shows how much he cares about me as a patient.

While he is quick to go to prescribing medication, instead of looking at lifestyle changes or alternative treatments, I have grown quite fond of Dr. Jones and wouldn't want anyone else managing my Crohn's.

Rating:
4 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
2 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
4 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Current Medications:
Suppliments and Vitamins
Trying to "go green"

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Jeffery Jones of Moscow, Idaho