Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Pankaj Sharma of Silverdale, Washington

Old 12-12-2012, 09:46 PM
NameDr. Pankaj Sharma
AddressSilverdale, Washington
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
PhoneUnknown
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
12-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
ktp112

Dr. Sharma is the gastrointestinal doctor I see when I'm home from school. I've been seeing him since this past summer and he really is fantastic. He has been working as a doctor for 41 years and is celebrating his 30th year with his current practice.

Seeing Dr. Sharma has been absolutely fantastic. He's always been willing to work with my GI doctor at school and I can tell that he's extremely interested in my care and well-being. After seeing him a couple of times, he gave me his personal cell number, telling me that I could call him at ANY TIME with questions and concerns that I might have. He has also told me on multiple occasions that he would be willing to meet with me outside of the office for no charge to discuss my health and treatment and has even come in on his days off to see me.

Every time I see Dr. Sharma, he insists that I take action in controlling my disease and do everything I can to not let it control my life. His goals in caring for me include not only controlling my illness, but also teaching me about the science and logistics behind it so that I can be the one in charge of my care and how my disease is managed no matter who my doctor was.

He really is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I've come across. If there's one thing I've learned from having Crohn's it's that doctors that truly care about their patients, especially to the level that Dr. Sharma does, are very hard to come by. On top of everything I've mentioned above, he's just an all around great guy. After not seeing him for four months, he instantly remembered me over the phone, asking how I was doing in architecture school. I can tell the Dr. Sharma truly cares about me as a person and I am 100% sure that he became a doctor because he wants to help people, not make money.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
2 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Current Medications:
Suppliments and Vitamins
Trying to "go green"

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Pankaj Sharma of Silverdale, Washington