Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Colloidal silver "cured" my crohns disease

04-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #31
Lydia

CrohnsHobo said:
That was me Lydia.

I was in remission for seven years.

I first got sick, did a round of pred and then had no symptoms for close to seven years. Then blammo I am sick again.

Getting back into feeling better now, but I did get lulled into a false sense of security for a long time.
Yeah its kind of a big shock after feeling good for so long.

If you ate a bug by mistake the day before you went into remission maybe you would be on here telling people to do the same. lol. Sometimes it just happens. I got a little cocky about my remission too. hehe.

I had to go through the 7 stages of greif and a whole lot of pain before admitting I may need something more than my supplements and diet. Its wrong to assume that people didnt try everything they could to avoid medication. I had to eat a great big piece of humble pie. Mmmmm pie.
04-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #32
Astra

My Support Groups:
Yeah me too Lydia
I was in remission last year, became cocky, blase, stopped all meds and was a total dickhead!
Then I got symptoms, went into that big river D-Nile, carried on being cocky etc, and ended up in hospital eating a big wedge of humble pie!
Sorry Dr. Bassi, I'm a good girl, I am!

Joan

Dx Crohn's in TI 2005 symptoms for 15 years prior

BEEN ON -Azathioprine, 6MP, Prednisolone, Pentasa, Budesonide, Metronidazole, Humira, Methotrexate,

NOW ON -Amitriptyline 25mg
21/02/14 Right hemicolectomy surgery

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...4208290&ref=ts

No-one should make you feel inferior without your consent!

09-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #33
D1617

My Support Groups:
I too have had some good results with colloidal silver. I first read this post and went to a local health store and picked up a bottle. I noticed a change after about 3 days, in stomach and with my eczema. I continued and after bottle was finished I felt great. I was not convinced it was the silver totally so I waited till I got symptoms again. I then purchased another bottle online of the same strength. After 3 days I felt nothing. I was a bit upset to say the least, but still continued to use till the 8oz was gone. I then thought well maybe a stronger ppm would help. I went online and got a 500ppm 4oz bottle and diluted it down to about 40ppm by doing the said amount of drops by the manufacture. Still nothing after 3-4 days so I stopped it and was about to give up. I then thought well why don't I try the same brand to be 100% sure. I went to my local health store and got the first brand i tried out. I was shocked to find out it worked again. I don't believe it has to do with brands more than how the bottles are stored. When I tried the other 2 bottles I purchased online so who knows how they had it stored. I have read that sunlight lessens the silver particles. Anyways so I have been buying the brand that worked for me and had good results but it is getting costly so I've been looking at the generators. I read an article that the blue man was adding salt to his silver to speed the creation process. Does anyone here know of anyone that purchased a generator and had luck with it?

Bill
09-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #34
rygon

My Support Groups:
no but if you read up on that stuff (try wiki link) its not too good for you. Silver does help kill bacteria but cant distinguish between good and bad bacteria.
09-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #35
CollegeStudent

no but if you read up on that stuff (try wiki link) its not too good for you. Silver does help kill bacteria but cant distinguish between good and bad bacteria.
I'd prefer Colloidal Silver over flagyl or cipro anyday. No side effects and angyria is not an issue, obviously, unless you've been misinformed by the video of this ONE man who turned blue.
09-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #36
Natalie38

Oh my...

So much information and feedback about colloidal silver.
I am in agreeance with many members on here in regards to "planning your own treatment goals", what works for you, may not work for others. We are all so unique, so different, as are our physical challenges.
I am always open to suggestions, but, I also have fear. I think for me, a very important point is to listen to others feedback, gather as much info as possible, and ask if unsure. Then decide what my plan will be. Does it change? or stay the same?
I would do anything in the world if I knew I would never experience a flare up, and pain, and weight loss etc...but that just does not exist. The possibility that someone may have found something that works is so exciting, but, again, not for everyone.

Thnaks so much to everyone here. I am learning a great deal of valuable information. Knowlege is strength. And boy, strength is necessary!!!!

Take care
smile
nat
06-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #37
ColoradoCutie

Just wanted to put a little word in there about the Colloidal Silver! I have used Colloidal Silver for 15yrs now and I'm not blue! I don't buy the silver as I have a generator and generate the silver myself. I will say the guy that turned blue was making very high ppm (parts per million) Colloidal and was drinking it by the bottles on a daily basis! The only time I ever consume even one bottle (more if needed) in a day is if I have a stomach flu, e-coli or salmonella! It's also very possible (after hearing him explain the color of the liquid) that he was making Silver Chloride, not Colloidal Silver! You must be very precise when generating Colloidal Silver and should have an indicator on your unit for this reason! I personally like 30ppm but 20ppm is sufficient! Anything higher should not be swallowed!

I'd also like to point out that Colloidal Silver does NOT kill the good bacteria! I think they guy that said this may be a bit confused! A clearer way to explain it would be; Colloidal Silver has a positive charge & bad bacterias are negative!(pathogens). This is why it should not be swallowed within at least 20 min of eating and at 5 minutes of comsuming liquids as you do not want to kill the bad bacteria in the bowel where this "bad bacteria" is beneficial!
06-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #38
ColoradoCutie

I too have had some good results with colloidal silver. I first read this post and went to a local health store and picked up a bottle. I noticed a change after about 3 days, in stomach and with my eczema. I continued and after bottle was finished I felt great. I was not convinced it was the silver totally so I waited till I got symptoms again. I then purchased another bottle online of the same strength. After 3 days I felt nothing. I was a bit upset to say the least, but still continued to use till the 8oz was gone. I then thought well maybe a stronger ppm would help. I went online and got a 500ppm 4oz bottle and diluted it down to about 40ppm by doing the said amount of drops by the manufacture. Still nothing after 3-4 days so I stopped it and was about to give up. I then thought well why don't I try the same brand to be 100% sure. I went to my local health store and got the first brand i tried out. I was shocked to find out it worked again. I don't believe it has to do with brands more than how the bottles are stored. When I tried the other 2 bottles I purchased online so who knows how they had it stored. I have read that sunlight lessens the silver particles. Anyways so I have been buying the brand that worked for me and had good results but it is getting costly so I've been looking at the generators. I read an article that the blue man was adding salt to his silver to speed the creation process. Does anyone here know of anyone that purchased a generator and had luck with it?

Bill
I too use a saline solution! 15 yrs and i'm not blue!
Closed Thread

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Colloidal silver "cured" my crohns disease