Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Parents of Kids with IBD » Remicade white stool rashes after infusion

12-31-2012, 03:18 PM   #31
Jenn

How frustrating MLP! Alex often had minor rashes after Remicade and they'd go away with a few days and some benadryl. The only time I know of that he had white stool was right after an MRI from the contrast. Hope you get it all settled soon.

You asked about other inflammation and yes, Alex has had inflammation of nearly all those you listed. Even after Crohns dx and treatment, we still battle his conjunctivitis daily, asthma flares occasionally, skin rashes randomly, and joint pain rarely. I hate IBD. grrrrr.
other: Centrum chewable multi; calcium-vitD;
Derma-Smoothe for psoriasis rashes; Alrex, Zaditor eye drops for vernal conjunctivitis; history of asthma, ear infections
08-26-2014, 02:25 PM   #32
Monnipenni

I know this thread is a bit old but wondering if you ever found out the reason for the white stools? My son has been having them for the last few days. Sometimes all white, sometimes just white pieces mixed in. I have left a message for the GI and wasn't too worried until I googled white stool. He also has a pimply type rash on his shoulders and upper arms. The GI just upped his dose of remicade last week. Sigh, it never ends!

Crohn's Disease Forum » Parents of Kids with IBD » Remicade white stool rashes after infusion