• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Worried new member

I have had Crohn's Disesae for 22 years but have recentley developed a lump in my groin 3" under the skin my leg hip aches and getting bad consitpation, it is not somthing I have heard of with Crohn's can anyone tell me if they have had the same symptom?:sign0085:

Had op in 1990 to take part of bowl out, has been so far good since then until rencently.

Last edited:

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to confirm are you still under the care of a GI doc and if so when did you last see them? Are you on any meds for your crohn's? I have not had this problem myself but was wondering whether the lump is painful? Has it developed suddenly or has it been a gradual thing? Is there any discolouration to the skin that it is over it? I would say if you have not already to get in contact with your doc to get this checked out asap for your piece of mind if nothing else.

Please keep us updated on how you get on.

AB
xx

yes seen doctor think it might be limpoa, waiting for an appointment for scan, spoke to my consultant at the hospital and he seems to think it might be related to Crohns but need to see my doctor again, as for meds just Pentesa and B12.

Thank you for reply

VJ x

Last edited:
You no what I think it did! I have not eaten too well last couple of days and feel a little better for it, today eaten more and feel the pain in my back again :( thanks x

Angrybird

I do know from previous experience that if I have eaten more than usual I will then sometimes get back pain if I then can't go the loo, perhaps for now go onto a low res diet to see if this helps at all. Eating little and often rather than three large meals a day has also been something advised to me in the past.