• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Good Evening from Yorkshire

Hi people,
I already posted a thread in the support forum, but I figured I'd drop a hello here and she what's crackin' with everyone.
I'm Andy, 25, from Shipley, West Yorks, England, and got diagnosed with Crohn's around 4 months ago. I've been in and out of hospital throughout all that time, and have been left emotionally and physically drained. You can read my journal entries via my signature link.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm not that experienced on the subject as yet, but I can give my 2 cents.

Take Care.

Welcome Andy

Hello once again Andy and welcome!! :)

Thank you so much for posing the link to your Crohn's diary.

I have taken the time to read through and it is very well done!!

I do hope you are on the right track now and feeling much better.

Enjoy the forums!

Healing hugs~Nancy

hi Andy, from one Yorkshire person to another :D

good to have you here, welcome to the forum!

eta: i just read your diaries..... and commented.

Last edited:
K

KaraLynn

Your diaries are well done and the graphic you added is quite smart. You sure have been through a lot but it sounds as if your spirits have been lifted and I'm so glad to hear you are on the mend. I just joined yesterday so I'm a new kid too!

soupdragon69

ele mental leprechaun
Hey Andy,

Great to see you found us. Welcome!!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as you post. You have come along way in a short space of time and its no wonder you are so drained.

Allow your body the time it needs to recover and heal.

Thinking of you.