Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » No energy after passing stool and have a fissure

01-28-2013, 06:20 AM   #1
Kf1986

My Support Groups:
When will i feel better loosing faith :(

I have had a flare of my uc and was in hosp from tues to fri last wk to get my flare under control. The flare is under control now but i also found out i had a fissure which has been causing me great pain in th abdomen and when passing a stool. The worst pain ever. I am home now and i just dnt feel right i have no energy still and feel wiped out after passing a stool with this fissure and at times i cannot get off the sofa as im so weak . Is this normal after a flare or wit these symptoms ? Im worried and feel like im trapped in a bad dream
01-28-2013, 06:37 AM   #2
afidz
Super Moderator

My Support Groups:
With Crohn's, you really have to take things day by day. It really is a process to start feeling normal again. You to count the small victories. Every day do a littel more than the day before. I don't know where you are in the world, but if its nice enough outside, go enjoy the fresh air, that tends to lift spirits a bit.
Open communication and compliance with your doctor are also key right now. Other than the fissure, how are your symptoms? What are your doctors plans on correcting the fissure?
I really wish you well and hope that you start to feel better soon
Ankilosing Spondylitis
Inflammatory Arthritis

Failed meds:
Humira
Remicade
Asacol HD
Cimzia
Methotrexate
01-28-2013, 06:49 AM   #3
Kf1986

My Support Groups:
Thanks . Im using a glycerin ointment for th fissure but i just feel so weak and everything is such an effort to do. Im nt getting much sleep at night aswel as im bk and forward to th toilet but nt passing stool just discharge. And im having to use a laxidose drink to make stools sifter and easier to pass but it still burns and feel pain in tummy . I wish i had the energy to move out of my living room as ive basically been living in here for th past few days
01-28-2013, 07:00 AM   #4
Johnnysmom
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I can only tell you that it took a while for my son to feel well. Your body will take time to heal. If you are anemic or vitamin deficient that only adds to the exhaustion and ill feeling. If your blood inflammation levels have been raised that can make you feel very tired and will take some time to correct.

Try to be easy on yourself and give yourself some time knowing that you are just going to have to rest a lot. It will get better ((((((Hugs)))))))
6mp 50mg every day
Allopurinol 50mg -discontinued per new G.I. on 11/01/12
Multi Vitamin
Vitamin D3 1000mg
Prayer
01-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #5
StaceyQ

i took about a weak after being discharged to feeling like i had some energy, it really is a day by day process but when u do feel better dont burn yourself out, body needs to rest x
01-28-2013, 09:42 AM   #6
Kf1986

My Support Groups:
Thanks for th replies . Iv had to pluck th energy up to drive my 2yr old to her dads as i simply cant look after her properly when in like this so theres a weight off my shoulder . It was good t get out but im sure i look like a zombie so glad i didnt bump into n e one i know ! So now i layed bk on the sofa going to try get some rest before th pain comes bk !
01-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #7
afidz
Super Moderator

My Support Groups:
I hope you are able to get some productive sleep! gotta take advantage of it while you can. Hope you start feeling better
01-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #8
Kf1986

My Support Groups:
Thanks x

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » No energy after passing stool and have a fissure