Share Facebook

03-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #61
CLynn

Mwkmwn, St Louis seems pretty far to go for your scope....is it?
Surgeries: re-section 2004
Currently taking: B-12 injections every 2 weeks, multi vitamin/mineral, fish oil (1000 mg), D3 (5000 mg)

Also lucky enough to have psoriasis as well.
03-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #62
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

It's about 2 1/2 hours but i really like dr DAssoupolos and all of the staff there
Adrenal insufficiency 2005
Blood clots 2006
Low testosterone 2006
Osteoporosis 2011

Meeds
Prednisone 7.5 mg
Lortab
Zoloft
Coumadin
Entocort
B 12 inj
Testosterone inj
Citrical with D
03-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #63
CLynn

Well then it's a bit closer for you than it is for me, just sounded farther for you since you are in another state. I complain about having to drive 30 miles for a scope the day after I prep, lol! Yes, after all these years with Crohn's, I still whine about some aspects of it.
03-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #64
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

Hey guys I'm sorry for venting But the day for the divorce is getting closer and my wife could care less.. Why am I the one hurting and feel awful when I know she doesn't care and I know she's had affairs and has treated me as bad as you can treat someone who is sick but yet I am so upset and sad because of getting divorced. Have I just totally lost my mind or something. I am making my crohns worse I cant sleep I'm getting depresses and don't want to do anything. What is wrong with me.
03-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #65
CLynn

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you....you are going thru the normal grieving process that you should. Keep praying, find things to make you laugh, whether it be a tv show, something you read, friends, etc. I used to call 2-3 good friends whenever I would be depressed over my Crohn's...they would let me vent, then get me laughing, knowing I had to do both to get to the other side. We'll have you in our prayers, and you keep praying too, he's with you.
I would not want to be her, by the time all she's done catches up with her.
03-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #66
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

Thank you
03-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #67
CLynn

No need to thank me, hon, not at all. You WILL get thru this...and it's not worth your health, she's taken enough already.
03-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #68
723crossroads
Banned

My Support Groups:
She has said everything that I would, except that we love you and care about you and never give up! You are a truely good man and God has something much better planned for your life. You just have to get through this first and you will. He that is in you is stronger than he who is in the world! That is a great verse to stand on when you are feeling weak. You are the stronger because you have Christ in you! Remember that always! Don't be defeated!!!!
03-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #69
CLynn

When I felt like everything was crashing down around me, the verse that helped me was "Be still and know that I am God"....I have to make myself let go and give it all to him, knowing HE knows the whys and wheres and whens.
03-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #70
723crossroads
Banned

My Support Groups:
When I felt like everything was crashing down around me, the verse that helped me was "Be still and know that I am God"....I have to make myself let go and give it all to him, knowing HE knows the whys and wheres and whens.
Amen, so true!
03-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #71
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

I love all you guys you are so sweet and I appreciate each of you soooooooooo much
03-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #72
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

Hi guys I always seem to want to talk about this horrible issue when I'm feeling down. I have to admit this is hard to admit since I'm a guy and suppose to be macho lol but here goes. Ever since I found out about my wife having her affair with my brother I tried everything to get her to keep me. I lost all self confidence because I felt like no one would want me due to me having health issues. I thought that if I got a divorce I would be alone the rest of my life. These are horrible feelings to have but I think it was partly brought on by her looking elsewhere for attention or whatever you want to call it. I am having a terrible time accepting my marriage is over even though I know she was horrible to me. I'm struggling everyday and start crying when I thinkbof the happy times we had. I'm really confused in that I don't know what to do or how to feel. I know I did nothing to cause this and she tries to blame me for minor things that is ridiculous. The hard part is I loved her with all my heart and now I have someone who can't stand me and lives her life as if we were never married. I'm sorry for continuing to talk about this horrible ordeal but I have to vent to people that maybe can help me get through this. I am a person that never gets angry and always tries to keep peace. I love people and try to see the good in them so this is an area I'm not use to. I feel like I want tobget so angry but I usually end up just crying and trying to understand what happened which is a waste of time. The hurt is continuous and a since that no one would want to be with me. I'm out of answers and I don't know what to do all I know is that I am miserable and I just want peace and happiness. Please any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
03-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #73
Josephine

My Support Groups:
You better person and your ex and brother do not deserve you.

Sacroiliitis and add to grew list auto immune diseases.

Now on Lansprazole 15 mg And Gavin son 5mg-10mg 3a day.

Crohns from Oct 2007
Domperidone 10 mg -20 mg, Mebeverine 135 mg,
3 a day.
Balsalazide 750 mg 3 X3 a day on going.
Bone protection.

Azathioprine is not working, still waiting to find out what next. Still on low dosage Prednisolone

Mesalamine Enema

No Wheat

English my native language and have characterizes of dyslexia.
03-27-2013, 04:47 PM   #74
CeeCeeGo
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I know it is hard when a relationship breaks down and especially when you feel betrayed by your wife and your brother.
I think you are going through a grieving process and you need to recognise that there are various stages that you will go through over the next few months.
Just try to remember that this is not your fault and hopefully things will start to sort themselves out. Small steps.
You are still a caring, loving person and this horrible experience will not change that.
Take care. 😎

DX - June 2012 with mild/moderate Crohns. In July 2012 bowel perforated unexpectedly and needed emergency surgery.
Current meds/supplements - Budesonide (reducing dose over 3 months), B12 injections (every 10 wks), Vit D tabs 800iu x daily, Ferrous Sulphate 200mg every day, Folic Acid once a week
Previous meds - Allergic to Azathioprine, 6MP, Pentasa & Asacol, Methotrexate injections (didn't work). Stopped Humira after 2 years due to ineffectiveness.
03-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #75
723crossroads
Banned

My Support Groups:
I agree with ceeceego
It is a grieving process, one I don't envy you. I have been there though and it does take awhile. Just take it one day at a time. I promise you everyday and then week that passes by, it will get easier for you. Especially once it is final and you don't have to have contact any longer. For now, put yourself into something to keep busy. Plant flowers as soon as the weather breaks. Join a club or church group for men.Read the Bible because it will teach you great things about why you were made and how to put your life in His Hands.
Just keep talking till you feel better and crying when needed. OK?
03-28-2013, 07:34 AM   #76
Karen
FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

My Support Groups:
mw ... We are all FAMILY here and we are all here for each other ... So count me in as a friend { that is if you will have me } I have seen a lot of things happen with my hubby over the many years and with his Crohn's & I am very thankful to the Lord above for keeping him well ... SO, I am here for you and all the other's who come in after you !!!

03-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #77
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

Thank you so much Karen you better believe I will have you I really appreciate it very much.
03-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #78
723crossroads
Banned

My Support Groups:
I hope today was a good day!
03-28-2013, 11:38 PM   #79
tots

My Support Groups:
I hope your doing ok. I know it's really hard on you right now and it's hard to trust that emotionally things will get better. Just keep reaching out and the support you get will help you through.

Lauren

Diagnosed= 1992 and again Feb 2012 Confirmed with
CT enterography May 2015 !!

Waiting for the ok from my Ins company to restart Remicade. Will also start Imuron to get into remission!
I know it's out there somewhere and I WILL find it!

:

Ok, my family Dr told me to cut down on the stress- a husband, 3 kids, and 3 dogs!
03-29-2013, 02:00 AM   #80
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

Thank you for the kind words it makes it especially hard when your dealing with someone you don't know anymore. It's a very sad time and hurtful I just keep praying for the courage and strength to get through this.
03-29-2013, 02:42 AM   #81
DustyKat
Super Moderator

I am so sorry to hear of all you are going through.

You will get through this, I know it is too hard for you see it just now but you will. The reason you are feeling the way you do is because you are a caring and compassionate person, if you didn't have those qualities then the journey would be easier for you deal with but not having them would make you like your wife and that is not the type of person you want to be.

Please remember one thing, this is not about you. This is not about what you have or haven't done, it is about the betrayal of your wife and brother. Be kind to yourself and know that the range of emotions you are feeling are normal, natural and just. Working through them will allow you heal and move on.

We are here for you so when you feel the need to vent or unload please don't hesitate and there is certainly no need to apologise.

Dusty. xxx
03-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #82
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

Dusty I appreciate yout kind words and thoughts. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your concurs. I am very compassionate and I will not change that for anyone.
03-29-2013, 03:22 AM   #83
GutlessWonder86
Forum Monitor

you shouldn't change for anybody. just be yourself.
03-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #84
Karen
FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

My Support Groups:

Wishing one and all a great Friday ... Praying that each of you have a great weekend ahead !!!
03-29-2013, 11:04 AM   #85
723crossroads
Banned

My Support Groups:
Yes and Amen to that! Today is the day our Lord died for us! Thank Him!
04-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #86
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

No need to thank me, hon, not at all. You WILL get thru this...and it's not worth your health, she's taken enough already.
You have helped me so much and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to read my vents. I lost a lot of friends because what some don't know is at the same time all this is going on my wife and I were equal partners in some medical companies and my business partner did a hostile take over due to my soon to be ex having the affair and I was having a difficult time. I am litigating this and have not been paid since Feb 2012. The partner told all of my employees/friends if they talked to me they would be fired.
04-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #87
mwkwmn
Forum Monitor

I want to thank all of you for your support during this horrible time. I'm having the worst time trying to deal with this and most days the depression and anxiety wins. This has definitely affectedly crohns and I feel like I need to be doing something but I really just don't feel like it. My soon to be ex is going bout with friends and having fun while I am fighting for my sanity it seems. I'm sorry to keep talking about this but I dont know what else to do.
04-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #88
CLynn

Sometimes, all you can do is keep praying and telling yourself that "this too, shall pass"....and it will, I promise you, it will. Do your best to take care of yourself for us, eat when and what you can, even if it's little bits, take your medicines, and know that we all care so much.
04-08-2013, 11:38 AM   #89
scottsma

My Support Groups:
Just get through one day at a time.Don't try to imagine what tomorrow will be like.It might surprise you,and turn out to be slightly better than today.Life is difficult for most people,especially those alone.Try to think of,or look at or listen to something nice each day.Plan little things to do in the future,and remember every cloud has a silver lining,even if it's difficult to see today.Best Wishes.
04-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #90
CeeCeeGo
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I totally agree with Scottsma - at this time try not to think too much about the future - just take each day as it comes and appreciate the good things even the really small things like someone smiling at you or thanking you.

Do you have a song/piece of music/poem/passage from a book that cheers you up or can give you a lift? My song is Papa Can You Hear Me? from the film Yentl. It really helps me.

Take care. Hopefully this may make you smile.

image.jpg

Last edited by CeeCeeGo; 04-08-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Adding a picture