• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Happy Easter!

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
I relax and tense my sphincter muscle as needed. Getting those rabbit ears to split is the hard part.

Happy Easter!! Last year we were at the beach (yes we had jackets, scarves and hats) as it was nice, sunny spring weather. Today - snowing!

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Happy Easter!…guess my wife will expect me to go to church…that reminds me of a story a priest once told me..

The church belfry was beset with squirrels who were gnawing the ropes and leaving shells and droppings all over. The asst. priest asked the priest how they could get rid of all those squirrels. The priest said, it's simple, just baptize them…then they'll only come on Christmas and Easter!

Happy Easter everyone, I'm off to bake a chocolate cake complete with chocolate nest, candy eggs and little chickens on top, can't eat it though but I hope the family will enjoy.

Happy Easter!!! You can tell the poop/food combo doesn't affect us...Dusty and Jenn have lengthy convo about poo shaping abilities to achieve those bunnies and eggs and Joshuaaa just wants a chocolate egg...the transition was seamless!!HA!

Last edited:
Happy Easter everyone!! Hope all the kiddies have fun! Have a wonderful dinner and enjoy some family time. I also hope everyone's tummys co-operate :D

Enjoy your Easter weekend. The weather here is perfect for an egg hunt. Did you all know the origin of the bunny and eggs?

Ishtar of ancient Babylon goddess of fertility, love and sex. Hence the the bunny and eggs. Lol

CarolinAlaska

Holding It Together
Happy Easter Weekend all my new friends. I hope you have a lovely time enjoying good weather and make great memories with your families.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Happy Easter!…guess my wife will expect me to go to church…that reminds me of a story a priest once told me..

The church belfry was beset with squirrels who were gnawing the ropes and leaving shells and droppings all over. The asst. priest asked the priest how they could get rid of all those squirrels. The priest said, it's simple, just baptize them…then they'll only come on Christmas and Easter!
Not even then Dex, for me it is births, deaths and marriages! :lol2:

Dusty.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Tch, tch...heathen! Not only does it not burn but all the churches around here are still standing. :)

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
I bet we got you beat there…you can't throw a rock in KY w/o hitting some kind of church. It goes with my theory that there are as many religions as there are people on the planet!! Soon everyone in KY will have their own!