• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Boneyboy's Tattoo

B

boneyboy

B

boneyboy

Oh yeah, still need to get the shading and coloring done, this is strictly the outlining. I highly do NOT recommend having 2.5 hours of outlining done on your stomach for your first tattoo. It is NOT fun. At all. Also, make sure the diag code that pertains to your case cuz we're not all 555.2 :)

J

Jonny

Great tat looks like a sore area .Ive had my wrist done witha shamrock and shoulder of a keltic sun but they didnt hurt much.The keltic sun one was the most painful as it was my 1st and i was just 18 and nervous lol.
Im geteting another tat done very soon not sure exactly what but i love them.

V

Valentina

ouch! looks good! (I like it just the outlines, lol)

K

Kate

Jonny said:
Im geteting another tat done very soon not sure exactly what but i love them.
hmm how about a name jonny of your speical some one:D :p

B

boneyboy

ack!

Kate said:
hmm how about a name jonny of your speical some one:D :p

One thing i've learned from watching people is to never get your SO's name on your body in ink. Maybe a symbol or drawing that reminds you of them. Unless we're talkin a family member, blood never changes.

Wow I'm a downer today. Sorry bout that, I'm in a weird mood, had the crappy crohn's sweats and pains last night, hardly slept. Maybe the booze will help the crohn's tonight and tomorrow :p

J

Jonny

Sorry your feeling crappy today Boney dude hopefully tonite your be living it up and enjoying the good times.

And Kate no way would i ever get a name of someone on me lol.Mabye That someone could get a tattoo on their butt saying Property of Jonny W hehe.I think im going to just clean up the name above my shamrock and replace it with Irish and mabye something small around there.So its a top up too the wrist tattoo.

Happy weekender Boney

D

Donna

Love the tatoo!! I also have one of a small fairy sleeping in an open rose. It has my daughter's name in "fairy dust" floating away from her. Its on my back, left shoulder. I will also get one to represent my son, my mom (will be a dragonfly) and my hubby...which will probably be integrated with my son's. I would like to have my son playing with an 18-wheeler...the rig being his daddy's representation. I plan on making my back a memorial of sorts...and once you have had one, it does indeed become an addiction!!!!

At least the doc office will never be able to forget your dx code!!!!

Donna

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
I really like the tatoo!

I do not think I will ever get one myself, but I do think they are pretty neat.

P.S. your scar healed up really well :)!

M

meowsie

Love the tat! Can't wait to see it all colored in. I love that you got your dx code on there. Mine would be 555.0. How coincidental, since 5 is my favorite number.

I've got one tat on my ankle so far. Once I gain about 6 more lbs (a long-time goal of mine), then I will get one on my left shoulderblade. There are 2 or 3 other ones I want to get done after that. Tats are SO addictive! :lol: