Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Crohn's Polls » What is the relationship btw muscle pains and rapid weightloss

View Poll Results: How often do your muscle pains and muscle weakness worsen with flares and weightloss?
with every flare 6 60.00%
with weight loss without flare 1 10.00%
never 1 10.00%
sometimes 2 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

07-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Sue M

My Support Groups:
What is the relationship btw muscle pains and rapid weightloss

Good day Dr!
I have Lost about 32kg in the past 8 months due to flaring. And the muscle pains and weakness and tiredness became very bad now. Just wanted to know what the relationship is between the worsening of my crohn's and the muscle problems, and What advise would you give me.I started Modulen IBD supplements to improve nutrition, because of Poor appetite and not tollerating much Food.planning on going to gastroenterologist after tuesday's scopes.
Regards
Sue
Dx with Crohn's in colon and terminal ileum-06/01/2011.Treatment:Azathioprine 150mg dly,Salazapyrine 1g bd,Folic Acid 5mg dly,Zofer 4mg,Nozer 20mg dly,Lamotrigine 100 mg,Atolip 20 mg nocte,Pexola 0.25mg nocte,Librax prn (for cramps),Entocort capsules,supplements...
07-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
DustyKat
Super Moderator

Hi Sue M,

Unfortunately we are experiencing some issues with the Submit a Question forum just now so I have moved your question here, into Crohn's Polls. In doing so I have also replicated your poll.

Dusty.

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Crohn's Polls » What is the relationship btw muscle pains and rapid weightloss