• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohnic D-I know, TMI but Help!!

I've had Crohns for 26 years now. After 3 surgeries, I have 6ft of small intestines. I am borderline shortgut, but I don't have to be fed via TPN. However, I have the crohnic diarrhea that someone with SBS has. I go to the bathroom minimum of 10 times a day, on a goin day. On a bad day, almost 30. This has caused hemmorhoids and anal fissures. I have tried Immodium, Carafate, cholestrum, lomotil. I must spend over $100 a month on Tucks,preparation h, and lidocaine. I'm at the point of asking for an ostomy so I am not tied to a toilet all day. I am married and have 2 kid sand this is killling my life!! And don't even think about asking for pain meds, you get"that look" from the docs. Anyone have the same problems??