Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » 5-ASA/Mesalamine » Pentasa - aching muscles and sore joint pains

07-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #1
bboyzeez

Pentasa - aching muscles and sore joint pains

Hi all just a quick question I had to start pentasa last week just 1sachtet a day and this week I been away with my family on a little holiday... My dad has had his hip resurfaced and my mom has a rare disorder with her hip and yet they both were out walking me in distance and speed all week . I am constantly sore from minute I wake up and feel like collapsing after 10 minutes of standing around and walking

Also within the last week my stools per day has rose and its completly dodge rent to "my normal bowel movements" and most are green diarrhoea (sorry for the details)

This has only happened within the last week so I am curious could it be a problem with the pentasa?
07-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #2
partyboy690

You know what, I get crampy legs and sore muscles and joints often and I've never really made the connection. I just thought I was unfit, I'd love to hear if anyone else has the same problems.

07/09/2012 - Barium follow through.

As of yet not fully diagnosed but Crohn's looking 99% likely.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » 5-ASA/Mesalamine » Pentasa - aching muscles and sore joint pains