Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Partners, Family, Friends & Caregivers » For those with a loved one suffering with Crohn's

08-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
Amy2

My Support Groups:
For those with a loved one suffering with Crohn's

Have you noticed that it has strenghthened YOU? I am much stronger. I was a very shy person, and still am somewhat shy, but much less so. I've become very goal oriented, now. More organized. When my son was diagnosed, I was in agony and it seems to have toughened me up. I'm doing things that I never thought I'd be able to do.
08-16-2013, 03:58 AM   #2
Cross-stitch gal

My Support Groups:
I know that I am on the other side of the fence. But, I do know that many times our challenges are yours as well. It's very true that Crohn's, Ulcerative Colitis, Ulcerative Proctitis, etc. are all life changing for everyone. Thanks for being willing to take that journey with us!

Current Meds:
Pentasa 1000mg 2xday or Mesalamine DR 1.2gm 2xday, Canasa Suppositories (when needed) 1000mg 1xday, Tylenol 3 with codeine 300-30mg (when needed)

Non-Meds:
600+D Calcium 2xday, Multivitamin, 65mg Iron 1xday, Fish Oil 1000mg, Vitamin D3 5,000 I.U., Eye Drops 2xday

UP Support Group http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=68350

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Partners, Family, Friends & Caregivers » For those with a loved one suffering with Crohn's