Dragonfly72

My Support Groups:
Sigh

Somedays just don't want to do or deal with this anymore~

That's all I have right now~

M
09-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
BowelMeOver

Trust me, that is something all of us go through at least a few times a week. Thankfully, there are 24 whole hours in a day, so if you need to take a few of those to feel down and out because of your health issues, then by all means, go for it! You have definitely earned the right to do so.

Just make sure to balance it out with lots of positive thoughts too! Pat yourself on the back for all those times that you didn't give up on yourself, and take strength from the journey you've traveled so far, because it will bring you through.

I'm rooting for you!
Contrast enema + flex scope 11-18-2013 = approved for reversal!
Reversal scheduled for December 19th. Egads!

Sometimes hope is the best medicine. Don't give up!
09-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
Spooky1
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I agree, we all feel down and depressed at times. ATM I got rheumatic hips, knees, ankles and feet. upper joints are not as bad, but movement utterly painful and restricted. laying is less painful than sitting. I think we all deserve our own little pity party, especially when we don't let on to others and try and put a spark in our voices to make it seem that you are coping. There are times you have a smile on the face but bodily you're hurting badly. But people go away and leave you all alone if you can't show that you can almost be on their level. I find it totally exhausting to put on a façade so often.
11-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
vz101

I have been feeling that way allot lately. I don't feel like I have any support, any release, any escape. Just the one symptom after another. It's draining. What I wouldn't give for a period of remission.

Meds Tried: Remicade (3 years), Imuran (5 years), Pentasa (5 years), Dyclomine,

Disease: Stricturing Crohn's

Surgeries: 2000 Misdiagnosed for and Surgically removed Appendix. 2001 Fistula and small/Large Bowel Resection.
2008 Small Bowel Resection
2009 Small Bowel Resection
2010 Small Bowel Resecton
11-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #5
Spooky1
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I have slept 3 times today, I am exceptionally weak muscled and tired today. just need to go back to sleep again. oh for some energy.