• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sharp pains in the Ileum area, please help!!!

I don't know what's going on, I know I have strictures and scarring but this hurts so bad! It feels like I'm digesting glass. :( my doctors have been discussing me needing surgery very soon because I'm rejecting remicade, should I be worried?

nogutsnoglory

Are your strictures in the ileum? Are you passing stool? Fever, vomiting, bloating? These can be signs of an obstruction and if you have those symptoms id urge you to visit the ER.

You should definitely get to see your GI ASAP since it seems your inflammation is really bad or you may have a partial or full obstruction.

Try to call the on call service at your dr. Feel better and take it easy with liquids only.

I am passing stool, however it's very painful in my gut, and at the site of the exit(I don't have a stoma). I feel bloated and very gurgly and gassy.