• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Surgery Time

Hey Kello......I just recently rejoined the forum after a long hiatus, and looked up this post...I'm so sorry to hear that you are still struggling...Where are you at after the Colectomy? Stay strong.

Wow. I have spent yesterday afternoon and last night reading your story Kello. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It filled me with hope and despair.
What an odyssey. Thank you for sharing. It has put my own troubles into perspective.

what samboi said, I hope you are doing better kello! you have a beautiful soul and a cute face too! I wish only the best for you

I remember reading through this whole thread a while back and I have been wondering if anyone has heard anything on how she's doing? I see she hasn't posted in a long time. I hope things are better for her. =(

She's a Facebook friend of mine and I speak to her the odd time, she's recently back from a holiday and as far as I'm aware in a relationship and living life.