• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Double cimzia

Yes, I did it for a few months. I didn't notice any side effects from the boost of Cimzia, but it didn't work either. Soon after, I stopped taking it and switched to Remicade.

nogutsnoglory

Hey sailor I was hoping this would be an option for me as well but my gastroenterologist seems to think that there is no scientific evidence suggesting that doubling the dose is of any more benefit. I have heard of a few people who have had the double dose and the results were mixed.

Thanks for your input. I hope it helps. Next will be remicade if this does not pan out.
He said he has had some success with other patience doing this. it just seems like it runs out after a week doing one shot every two weeks.