• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Nugenix testosterone booster???

Hello all! I am just wondering if anyone out there has tried this new T-booster from GNC...Nugenix?? It is all natural and drug free. I'm on a fairly lengthy list of meds for my Crohn's and don't want to compromise anything for a supplement. But the benefits are of course to increase libido and sex drive as well as to help in workouts to increase muscle. I am only 29 and feel like I am in a slump in the bedroom and I hate that for my wife just as much as myself. I know part of this is stemming from my meds and disease. I am just interested in trying something. So if u have experience with this (or any other T-booster for that matter) I would appreciate any info or advice u can share. Thanks

You might be interested in this supplement, an extract of the Cordyceps sinensis mushroom. It improves testosterone levels, detoxes, contains natural statins (anti-cholesterol), improves kidney function and increases ATP-levels (used for that reason often by athletes). And the best of all: no side effects at all.

This link gives an overview of clinical trials and such. Might be interesting for you!!

oriveda dotcom/cordyceps_details.php