Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Julie Foont of New York, New York

Old 12-11-2013, 06:48 PM
NameDr. Julie Foont
Address1317 Third Ave, 9th Fl
 New York, New York, 10021
 United States
Websitehttp://www.gothamgastro.com
PhoneUnknown
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
12-11-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
optimusmog

Dr. Foont is amazing. She is warm and caring, and not only does she take a thorough medical history, but she actually takes the time to consider all her notes and any other medical info you give her when formulating a strategy. She told me her Dad has Crohn's, and I am certain that her first hand experience with the day-to-day life of an IBD patient is one of the reasons why she is so compassionate. She seems to really think outside of the box and she makes you feel like your health and quality of life is the most important thing in the world - which is soooo refreshing, because I bet we have all seen at least one doctor who barely makes eye contact and glosses over your concerns.

Dr. Foont spends time talking to you, answering all your questions, and actually getting to know you. It's funny to say but I've never felt more relaxed going into a colonoscopy, haha! She is just a fantastic, caring, SMART doctor whose knowledge and genuine concern shows. Oh AND her office staff is lovely! That's right, friendly people who remember you and smile and everything! No joke. So awesome.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Julie Foont of New York, New York