• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Im sad on imuran.. please help

Ita

I started imuran last friday and i was just so sad today and the last few days... i don't understand why i am in bad form for the last few days, does this settle down!? Today I have been crying for no reason and since i got diagnosed I have had such a positive attitude went through surgeries and ileostomys and today and this week i have been feeling sorry for myself which is not like me but i can't shake it... do i need a kick up the arse or do i need to stop the imuran...

My son had a reaction to Imuran when he tried it last May, but I don't recall it affecting his mood. He was getting high fevers within a couple hours of taking it each night. Sorry, I'm not much help. Hope you feel better soon!