• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Good idea?

SpoonNinja

Spoonie
good idea?

So i dont know if ive said this on here or not but i got a tattooing kit for my birthday you know the gun needles ink all that stuff and ive done a few and am doing a ton of reseacrch.
anyways i have 5 tats already and from going on this websit it has given me an idea for a tat and i wanna get anyones oppinion on it that wants to:)

ok so my idea from being on here is to get the word CROHNIE written on the underside of one of my wrists. because i like it and we have nicknames for everyone in my group of friends one of my friends had a hip surgerie a few years ago and she has given herself the nickname gimpy and she found out about the crohnie thing and i think its great!

so anyone who has thoughts on this please let me know!:D

i think that sounds like itd be cool.

at least its not like putting a significant others name on there lol, you know that the crohnie part of your life will never change! hah

SpoonNinja

Spoonie
yup before i even found any of this stuff i named it crohnie, ive always done it. when i had my gullbladder removed dr.downing gave me my gull stones that were init and i named them, bob postulio bobobo and oscar mayer ^.^ we even got baloons that said its a boy which was funny because i was in the peds ward at the time lol you shouldve seen the nurses faces:D

SpoonNinja

Spoonie
no no when i found out i had crohns i started calling my stomach crohnie like if it hurt i would say crohnie hurts so my mom would no if it was my crohns or a different pain ^.^