Share Facebook

01-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #1
indianhart

My Support Groups:
Irritated....

So Monday I go for a endoscopy....yesterday I thought I was feeling better, actually I was, today I took a b.m., very good, but then after felt so crappy (for lack of a better word!) dizzy, joint aches, sour stomach. I'm honestly tired of this damn disease. I believe all that aches, and pains are related to this awful disease (Crohns). I hope they find something they can treat but on the other hand I hope they don't, it's quite a mind game. But I really need to not let this disease define me. Well that's enough of me venting....I'm sure I am better off than some. Thanks for listening!!!
01-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #2
Cross-stitch gal

My Support Groups:
I know where you are going. You want them to find something wrong so they can treat you. But, at the same time you don't want them to find anything because your afraid that something horrible is wrong with you. I've been there. In fact, I've even voiced the same worries.

Lets just hope that no matter what, they can figure out something in order to help you feel better. Please keep us updated. Sending hugs your way.

Current Meds:
Pentasa 1000mg 2xday or Mesalamine DR 1.2gm 2xday, Canasa Suppositories (when needed) 1000mg 1xday, Tylenol 3 with codeine 300-30mg (when needed)

Non-Meds:
600+D Calcium 2xday, Multivitamin, 65mg Iron 1xday, Fish Oil 1000mg, Vitamin D3 5,000 I.U., Eye Drops 2xday

UP Support Group http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=68350
01-05-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
It is a very frustrating illness and takes a heavy toll on our bodies. I am with you on hating crohn's and all it brings and hopefully we will see a cure in our lifetime!
01-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
indianhart

My Support Groups:
Well the endoscopy showed mild gastritis and he took a biopsy. What are they looking for when the biopsy? Now I wonder if they will start with catscans, MRI's, etc...all my bloodwork looks fine....what the heck??? Why then do I feel awful!