Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Medications

01-10-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
Ozboz

My Support Groups:
Medications

Hey guys been off meds for about 19 months now but the old gut is playing games again. But being off meds for a while dunno whats out there these days so what meds are you on and what do you use to control your crohn's. Im feeling ok its my D thats back and bad pain also and some foods are bothering me again.
01-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I take Imuran, Colestid, Pentasa, Remicade "Prevacid, L-Glutamine, Synthroid, Ditropan and a herb with turmeric.

Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
01-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #3
rollinstone

i'm about to go to Sydney, nsw to see Dr Borody and hopefully commence anti-map therapy. I posted something before, you should look into it.
01-10-2014, 10:21 PM   #4
Ozboz

My Support Groups:
How much is this anti map treatment I'm on a disability pension so cost is a factor
01-10-2014, 11:20 PM   #5
rollinstone

I don't know yet as I haven't seen the doctor yet... will keep you posted, I'm sure medicare would take care most of it, how much do you get from disability? I have just applied for a pension coz I haven't been able to work for almost 2 years now.
01-11-2014, 08:36 PM   #6
Ozboz

My Support Groups:
It depends on your situation assets, partners income and how much savings you have so cant really say as it depends on a lot of things

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Medications