• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Face Rash

Hi all
Wondering if anyone else experiences a large amount of facial breakouts that come and go?
I also have slight skin redness which I've had for 4-5 years and assumed it's roseasia (sp?)
But am not wondering if it's something else as it gets worse and better back and forth..
Thanks

What medicines are you on? a side effect? My husband gets redness eczema on his face when he is flaring or meds aren't quite keeping it all under control. My son gets it on his scalp and the inside of his elbows

Funny you should ask that question, I was wondering the same when a rash suddenly broke out over my cheek this weekend

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if I have a rash exactly but a couple weeks ago my chin and cheeks started getting red with some bumps, sometimes itchy and it's been going away then coming back. If I find out what it is, I'll let you know.