Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Started taking Vesicare

01-15-2014, 05:53 PM   #1
Crohnzin

Started taking Vesicare

For my IC and am on it for over a week and actually my bladder is worse. There is a nerve through the left side of my bladder and up my stomach that when I push on it makes my bladder hurt a lot. I don't know if this has anything to do with my crohns or not but I'm probably gonna stop the vesicare since its having the opposite effect just wanted some feedback
01-16-2014, 12:53 AM   #2
Jennifer
Adminstrator

I take Vesicare for overactive bladder and haven't had any issues but if it's increasing your symptoms then definitely stop and contact your doctor. There are many other medications they could try besides Vesicare (I'm not sure which ones or how exactly they would help IC). Hope you find something else that works for you.
Things I take: Tenormin 25mg (PVCs and Tachycardia), Junel, Tylenol 3, Omeprazole 20mg 2/day, Klonopin 1mg 2/day (anxiety), Restoril 15mg (insomnia), Claritin 20mg
Currently in: REMISSION Thought it was a flare but it's just scar tissue from my resection. Dealing with a stricture. Remission from my resection, 17 years and counting.
01-16-2014, 07:43 PM   #3
Crohnzin

Well I take Elmiron as well, I wanna give Vesicare a fair shake so I'm givin it a couple of more days

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Started taking Vesicare