• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New

T

TREEVOX

Hello

I,m new to this type of support so any help would be cool.My story is i have had 2 major operations on my body due to crohn's i,m 34.I was 24 when i found out the hard way almost dieing from passing all my bodies blood one night.I have lived for years feeling the day to day hardship of crohn's it sucks.I,m sorry to say this is the first time i have looked for any support online. Thankyou

T

TREEVOX

I,m not sure what i,m doing yet but i,m looking to make some connections i just know i have crohn's and it sucks.I,m tired of feeling alone.

TREEVOX said:
I,m new to this type of support so any help would be cool.My story is i have had 2 major operations on my body due to crohn's i,m 34.I was 24 when i found out the hard way almost dieing from passing all my bodies blood one night.I have lived for years feeling the day to day hardship of crohn's it sucks.I,m sorry to say this is the first time i have looked for any support online. Thankyou
TREEVOX you are in the right place for information, help, support and understanding.

hi Treevox :)

i hope you don't mind.. i merged your posts into one thread and moved it to the Your Story section, so that it's easier for people to spot you've joined and to read your intro.

sounds like you've been through some pretty scary times with your Crohn's. you're not alone any more though - all of us here know what it's like to suffer one form or other of IBD. i hope you get a lot from this forum, i certainly have, not just in information and support, but friendship and giggles too. a big welcome to you - glad you found us. :)

J

JillianB82

Welcome Treevox! We are glad you are here! This is a great place to not feel "alone." So many of us do not know anyone in real life who has CD, so this is a great way to connect & vent to others who can relate to you. :) Glad you found us!

Welcome Treevox! I too found out my diagnosis through surgery. I know how shocking that can be! Welcome to the forum. I'm still new here as well and trying to muddle my way through. Hopefully it helps to be able to read and talk about problems.

Hi Treevox~ You are NOT alone :0) I waited a long time to find support from others that have crohns too...Everyone has been really cool! They all seem to have a little something in each story that you can relate to. Not that we are all the same though ~ because with crohns you never know whats next...lol....I have found in reading on here a lot it's nice to know you can laugh about the craziness sometimes and a new day will come...Take care and welcome to the forum :)

Hi Treevox!

This is a great place for support and understanding, and some humor, too! You've found a good place!

Sounds like you have had some scary times in the past! Hope you're feeling well now.

fenway1971

Sports Crohnie
hello, treevox -
just troll around this site and you'll find great tips, shared experiences, comfort and laugh till ya pee in your pants humor.

don't let the disease consume you.