• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pregnant with crohns

Ok I've been dealing with what all doctors have said was ibs for almost 8 years now and now that I'm pregnant with my second and last child at age 27 I was finally referred to a gastroenterologist. I am currently 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant and was just discharged from a major hospital 2+hours away from home 8 days ago. I was there for almost5 days due to not being able to keep food and liquids in or down and got deathly dehydrated. Now I have these big painful lumps on my butt hole and no one will help me. I can't live like this any longer and don't know what to do. No one will do anything to help me because I am pregnant. I already deal with bipolar that was diagnosed 11 years ago and I'm ready to break... I am in excruciating pain with no pain meds because they aren't good for the baby. I don't know what to do anymore!!! I was just officially diagnosed with crohns October 2013 when I was just29 weeks pregnant.

SarahBear

Hi, jk1873! How are things going for you now? I'm sorry, I don't really have any experience in this area so I don't know what to suggest to you. Hopefully someone with more information will come along soon.

Things are still tough but I'm going to get an Amniocentesis to see if her lungs are developedeenugh to deliver her this weekend. I'm praying for good results so! Thanks for the reply

hi

i wish you the best of luck and hope you both get through this in the best way possible. Sounds like a horrible painfull problem.

All the best