• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Possibly Crohn's

Hopefully after I see my GI next week I will have a diagnosis but so far none.. A year ago I had a mostly normal colonoscopy and endoscope, however the Prometheus test for Crohn's came back positive (twice now because my other dr ran it again bc they didn't believe the first one).

Yesterday I ended up in the ER (as the ct scan noted because of my inflamed lower? colon. I was having diarrhea yesterday with blood, then it turned into just blood for about 6 hours when my husband finally dragged me to the er. So I am hopefully that when I see my GI I can at least get a diagnosis and move on so I can get some kind of relief, all they gave me last night were antibiotics and Phenergan for the nausea!

Glad to have found a support forum!

DJW

Forum Monitor
I hope you can be diagnosed so proper treatment can start. Hang in there.