• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sore in bum

hi everyone, haven't posted for awhile. The last week or so have had some pain on left side of anal opening that goes towards left side of vagina. I've posted this way before. It would come and go, but this time its a bit worse. I tried canastran but didn't work. Before i did show 2 gp's and 2 gyno's and one said might turn into bartolin cyst which it didn't. No one had any answer except maybe yeast infection. But there are 2 small looking pimple, maybe like a stretched pimple. They've been there for about 2 years and gasto dr. seen them and said skin tags. But they were red and go alittle towards left side and its right on anal opening towards vagina. I am thinking that its spreading towards vagina. Its been there before and went awayl now its bothering me more. i am scared for a abscess or fistula. I look and see no boils or bumps and feel none. I do have other skin tags also. from my last year colonoscopy, ulcer in ileum andic valve. If u just have them there can u still have anal issues. would a dr using his finger to check in anus tell if there is something going on. what is that called for that test. please some advice;