• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New too this

Hi i was diagnosed with crohns at aged 11 now 22 since being diagnosed ive never been in remission until november 2013 when my dr said it was and would last at least a year. But now just in february i have been feeling as if i need the loo but when i go its blood thats their instead. So i was just wondering if it sounds like its going to be a bad flare up or maybe just something silly?.

Suzy:
If you're passing blood, I would suggest that you see your doctor again. Is he a GI doctor or just your family doctor? Are you on any Crohns medication? If you're passing blood it sounds like something's wrong to me. Take care!

I agree with rrhood1, you for sure need to see your GI if you are passing a lot of blood. Hope you feel better soon though!