• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Story :)

Hi guys

I'm a new to the forum so let me tell you my story. I was diagnosed with Crohn's in august 2013. Spent two weeks in hospital not knowing a thing because my doctor was an ass :ymad: . When I finally found out I was shocked. I was having abdominal pain since I was a kid and then in 2013 the blood appeared in my stool. In 2012 I was doing a lot of different illegal drugs(Speed,Mdma,Shrooms,DMT,LSD,2-cb...) and I know that fuc*ed me up hard so i stopped doing it. So the doctor gave me three kinds of pills to take everyday, at first i was getting better but after a month the pills were having no effect on me, actually they were making me more sick. So i stopped taking pills and started drinking all kinds of tea's and smoking marijuana(2-3 joints a day) and my health improved alot. But after a while i ran out of money for marijuana and i wasn't smoking it few weeks, than the trouble appeared and i was having a very, very bloody stool and i couldn't live like that anymore(i was considering sucide at one point :hallo3: ) so I grew a marijuana plant and made a Rick Simpson Oil and started taking it 3 times a day(one drop of oil-size of the single rice grain) and my health improved. That's it guys. Sorry for my bad english, I'm Croatian. :poo:

Hello and welcome, you definetly came to the right place. Lot's of support and advise/information on here. Have you discussed with your Dr about other possible medicines you can take?

SarahBear

Welcome to the forum!

I'm also wondering if you've discussed with your doctor other treatment options. It's not uncommon to have to go through a few different medications to find one that really works for you. There are other things you can try.

I hope things get better for you!

I haven't discussed with my doctor for other medication or treatment. Mostly because I have a huge fear of hospitals and doctors. When they told me about colonoscopy i almost ended on psychiatric section :( so the doctors gave me some pills called Misar, those are for people who have PTSD. I'm planning to visit my doctor this month. So far I have been on Salofalk, Budosan, Pentasa, Lazol plus they gave me Xanax while i was in hospital. Right now i don't take any pills.

Well Xanax will help keep you calm i take them when ever I fly. When you visit your Dr this month ask about medicines such as Humira , Remicade or Cimzia.