Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Remicade/Infliximab » Swelling/numbness in hands and feet

02-14-2014, 03:15 PM   #1
kiltubrid

My Support Groups:
Swelling/numbness in hands and feet

I'm been on remicade since Sept 27, 2013, and since then have had swollen fingers with numbness and tingling (like if feels when a limb falls asleep). I also have the same to a lesser extent in my feet. It's especially bad in the morning when I first wake up, but it never completely goes away.

Has anyone else experienced this with remicade?
02-14-2014, 03:49 PM   #2
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
Numbness and tingling in the extremities yes but not specifically Remicade but possibly linked to biologics in general.

Remicade can cause adverse neurological reactions so it's important to address these with your GI.
02-20-2014, 05:00 PM   #3
uli

Under my feet (instep), mostly the left - every morning I have a light crampfeeling which disappears when I've been walking around a little....strange stuff !
02-21-2014, 09:09 AM   #4
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
Are you getting proper magnesium and potassium?
02-21-2014, 04:26 PM   #5
uli

Probably not......will look into it, tanks for advice. Although I'm taking my dose of vitamin D and cod liver oil, maybe some magnesium will bring some more sense to it all.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Remicade/Infliximab » Swelling/numbness in hands and feet