Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Hello my real name is Cheri and this is my story

03-09-2014, 03:10 PM   #31
Zeppy321

My Support Groups:
Hi Cheri.
Cheers for the update, wish you had a more promising visit
Guess that's all i'm expecting from my visit, Like you I wish I only had to deal with it for 10 mins every 6 months too.
My appointment is end of the month.
I hope your meds work out for you.
Hello Steph. If you have any questions for your new GI remember to write them down so you don't forget anything. I hope your appointment goes well. Keep me posted.
03-10-2014, 02:10 PM   #32
steph_irish

My Support Groups:
Hello Steph. If you have any questions for your new GI remember to write them down so you don't forget anything. I hope your appointment goes well. Keep me posted.
Good tip, I'll do that otherwise I'll come away and have to wait another 6 months for questions to be answered, will keep you updated

DX - 19/12/2013

[B][I]Crohns Disease

Meds Pentasa, Omeprazole, Buscopan, Prednisolone, Azathioprine, Infliximab.

Surgery's : loss of fallopian tubes and scarred appendix
: chronic sinusitis
04-28-2014, 11:38 PM   #33
Zeppy321

My Support Groups:
Just an update. I saw my GI today and am currently in another flare . He has now upped my dose of aza to 150mg a day. I was on prednisone for a month but will start entocort tomorrow. I'm also getting iron infusions weekly. My GI says I need to take the new dose of aza for 3 months to see if it works before I try Humira. I just want a medicine that works. I have been on pentesa and Remicade in the past and they didn't put me in remission. I feel like I've been sick for years. I hate the guessing game of try this med , give it this long to work - nothing is working ! Feeling fustrated

Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Hello my real name is Cheri and this is my story