Share Facebook

02-25-2014, 08:53 PM   #1
tracey134

Tracey134

hi im new and dont know how to use a computer that great i,ve had Crohn's for about 20 years boy do i have stories and advice im on remicade now and it is a wonder drug for me i also have the best doctor in my eyes thats it for now i will chat later thanks
02-25-2014, 09:51 PM   #2
pink&green

Welcome Tracey glad you joined the forum. There is lots of support and information on here so don't hesitate to ask. Make sure you check out the Remicade support group.
Appendix removed
2007 Hemorrhoids removed
2006 resection:
2005 first perianal fistula(removed 3x & lanced still keep coming back)
2014 partial nephrectomy (stage1)
Previously medications:Humira-anaphylaxis reaction, Remicade, Cimzia, Entyvio
Current medications:
B-12, 6mp, flagyl, prednisone,
Tramadol(fistula & joint pain)

LeeLee
02-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #3
valleysangel92

My Support Groups:
Hello Tracey! Welcome to the forum, although I'm not glad you've had to deal with this awful condition, I'm very glad you've found us. It's always good to have new members with experiences to share . Hopefully we will be able to help you just as much, if you ever have anything you aren't sure of then don't be shy of asking and if you need to moan or rant about things then feel free to do so.

Nicola
coeliac disease/Osteopenia /Crohns/Arthritis/
laperoscopic hemicolectomy 25/06/ 2013

Meds- Vedolizumab, sulfasalazine, Lansoprazole, Vitamin D, prochlorperazine, Oramorph, MST, B12 shots My journey with crohns: http://glutenfreecookiemonster.wordpress.com/

Allergic to - inflectra, aza

Non CD meds - Gabapentin, paracetamol, ventolin
02-26-2014, 03:24 PM   #4
tracey134

thanks for the response yes i have had a rough 20 years some years good some bad. i have had only one surgeryin 20 years and they only took out 6 inches of my bowel but the prednisone is what has done all the damage to my body plus i was sick for 1 year and in march 2014 they found out i have another obstruction but the remicade has calmed it down so no surgery just yet but in april i have to get my top teeth removed cause they are so loose from the prednisone i was on years ago not looking forward to that thanks again chat later
02-26-2014, 03:34 PM   #5
Kero

My Support Groups:
Glad to have ya! :wave:
02-26-2014, 06:50 PM   #6
tracey134

thanks i love the pics of the kittens i have 2 dogs one is a chocolate lab the other a shihtzuthey just love each other plus they keep me company and they keep me going in the summer i like to take them down to the beach for walksthanks again for all the kind words talk to everyone later