• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Asaco/Delzico question

For anyone who has taken this I have a strange question. Kathleen does a daily flush for intestinal dissmotility. Her stool are full of undigested food so There's lots of stuff in her stool. But there's one strange thing I've seen for a while on and off a few times a month. Small perfectly round yellow balls. They float so it's easy to see and they look nothing like anything she's eaten. I finally harvested one and it is soft and filled with white dry substance. Of course I googled it and some say gallstones and others say from medication. Has anyone noticed something like this when on Asacol/Delzicol? Coud this really be the culprit? The gallstone thing worried me since I see there are others with IBD who have ahd gallbladder issues. So sorry about all the "information" but I figured if I was to post it anywhere you all would understand.
Mary