• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New- my story -Im healed NO symptoms- for this non cureable problem

hello all , I have spent two years reading this site looking over material and doing my own research and testing on my self.. I wanted to point out what I did and found and what has worked for me....please take the time to read my post I thank everyone who has added there info here as in some way it has helped me feel better..

First of my basic back ground..I am a network engineer.. I started to have stomach issues about 2 years ago.. then the pain problems and a good awful fistula. But I have to back up and exclude the fistula for now.

Over my whole life, Ive had sinus issues, some random nose bleeds , small side pain, some what I that migraines or sinus headaches..noticed one eye red at times... back pain nothing all over the counter meds didnt help. And the got awful hemorrhoids multiple surgeries for them. Constipation then loose stools back and forth from i know of 5 years old was the start.. Im 41 now. over the years Ive had many endoscopy and colon checks.... Then two years ago the bang,,, stomach a mess pain acid.. etc runs , etc CBC panel and metabolic panels minor stuff out of wack. I was forward to another gastro.. He was cocky and I had good insurance-- he ran every test under the sun billed the shit out of insurance......celiac , ibd panel , Ibd expanded panel , HLD diease ass etc etc.. It was found that my AMCA and ALCA levels were high and I had antibodies for these.. I was told meds from camera check ulcer colitis with crohns .. I said no thanks... I ll figure this out and was laughed at... at the same time I was constipated alot hemorrhoids were a mess. I also realized everyone who had problems died a slow death in my family adding on problem after problem when they got older and the meds didnt help...As i found many had stuff on my moms side

I began reading this site looking at everyones factors and reading medical studies reviews peer studies etc (out of counrty studies gerany isreal , UK usa, poland etc)and researching antibodies tests gluten , elisa act , enterolab, genetic testing , candida, gluten proteins, candida proteins , great plans lab , organic acid testing , there comp stool test and so on. I read about SCD diet , GAPS etc diabetes , crohns etc.

I began to research my family tree on both sides of my family.. Lucky someone else had done this already for both sides.. I dug in and found the problem starting back to late 1890 my great grand father with type 2 diabetes.. He had 6 kids some had diabetes some minor stomach issues. one died at 35 of type 2. there others had many kids and the problems seem to move down the line.. several had type 2 or stomach.. My grand mother colitis bad arthritis heart , my mom heart , arthritis many other things i wont get into.. several kids down the line also had crohns... Then all of the sudden I have a failure and syptoms like others did many between 35 and 45... me 38.

I reseached , I picked apart every test my gastro did. I looked at my HLA Dq asso. I then genetic tested my self... I carry 4 genes for gluten and 2 for type 2 diabetes.. made me look deeper. I dug into my IBD EXPANDED PANEL--GASTRO TEST... I researched each antibody and what they were.. I found if you broke out each , One was candida or mannon , one was bakers brewers yeast, one sugars and one shell fish... other things are in each but im talking basic right now. I then made a spread sheet and broke out every food and put it into each antibody it took months... At the same time I noticed that sugar was alca mine was up....and AMCA was candida in many advanced research papers and testing.. and that gi s dont look at yeast... just bacteria.

I began to modifiy my diet eating SCD... then my stomach went a mess POO POO runs etc kept eating this way.. I decided lets do something no one has done document your life in testing and eating... I went back to my GP and said the GI was a cocky ass... and your now my main guy..Im going to do an experiment and mess my self up or heal my self.. If it goes bad ill take the meds , but I want you to run tests for me and sign off on stuff...he did it...

So it began, I said theres a reason I have this and im going to find it and kill it.. he sat blank faced.. I said lets start by running these--- found on this side.. folic acid , iron iron store. b12 , zinc regular panels etc CRP , sed rate vit D etc and the IBD EXPANDED PANEL...I decided this was key to keep re running( the IBD EXPANDED PANEL) no doc does this--they do it one time only****.. things were low D=21 zinc a little low iron a mess... i began some supplements -fish oil , folic acid b12 iron , vit d I noticed my IBD panel went down but was still high... AMCA and ALCA.. I then signed up for enterolab testing , ELSIA act BIO iga igm igg tcell imune complex and great plans lab.. OAT oragnic acid testing and comp stool.

Things came back..... ELSIA act starches potatos, milk, butter, collard greens buck wheat, apples and others,,,, in my blood i also did IGE and caprst testing at the allergy office they laughed at me and saidd your good nothing... I removed these from my diet and laughed at the standard allergy office which seems to be a waste for crohns people....

Then enterolab came back.... rice corn ,potatoes, milk etc, soy gluten ..I said dam what can I eat.. I removed these... I ate SCD / paleo / low sugar-- I added in glutamine and zinc carnisone or what ever cant remember spelling and coconut oil- krill and flax

I did the great plans lab my good bacteria was low, clostridium was a little high and yeast was HIGH in gut as well markers in byproducts in urine...OAT test organic acid test.

I noticed that all the foods that came back BLOOD and gut reactive...matched my excel sheet I made on the antibodies for IBD EXPANDED PANEL... the 5 antibodies.. I drank beer a no no for crohns I removed it.... but the bakers brewers yeast antibody was low...but yeast candida feeds from it....

So I matched my diet to the IBD expanded panel and took probiotcs 50 billion renew life... free of all stuff. in them

I began to retest every 4 to 6 months the IBD expanded panel --the numbers slowly got better but the AMCA was still high so I dug deeper on AMCA ---and found candida -- I said lets remove all fruit from my diet --was chicken , fish , meats , low starch veggies all 3 meals a day..my system flushed and flushed....poo poo poo ... turned green ,, then yellow, had side pain etc ... I doubled up on probiotics 100 billion ,I then read more on canidida yeast and brewrs bakers and found anyone with crohns will have one of the two high.... I found docs dont believe in this or attack it... so I did

I read up on all foods that kill lower yeast and supplements... caplyric acid , olive leaf extract, grapefruit seed extract etc began to rotate them... i i was a mess....the worst migraines ever... one eye started to get blood shot( crohns thing) my hand got a rash... i took pics ....tons of mucus in my stool... then I got my IBD results again they dropped in half... AMCA i kept doing this... Then my hemroids were worse and hip hurt I got sick pain ...head aches went crazy... I went to the hospital and said something is wrong in my bowel I told them I was doing good and it felt like my system was flushing something... I ended up with a Fistula a and nightmare... couple rounds of antibiotics--but they didnt know I had a fistula.. ..They basically had no idea that I had one and i felt as they were killing me ...I dropped from 170 to 134 pds as they threw darts at a dart board...all cultures came back nothing round and rounds of antibotics ......I was poo ing and pooing and mucus and mucus..I was sick but they siad I need to flush my colon for a scope tomorrow,, i drank that stuff. poo poo poo then some blob came out...I showed the nurse she said I never seen anything like that.. Within an hr my energy jumped high... the next morning I was to have a colon scope I told the Gi and he laughed at me... I also told him what I was doing and was laughed at ...he did his check and found nothing... I gave up and said no more and walked out... My general surgeon siad see a rectal doc.. i did and with in two mins he side I had a fistula... I also explained my yeast story and all the tests great plans , enterolab elisa act etc he laughed at the yeast thing .. I told him since my diet I felt as if my system was flushing.. he just looked blank.. Said I needed surgery... I ended up with a fistula plug...it failed then they cut me wide open... a hell recovery but still followed my DIET...

testing over and over IBD panel came in lower and lower... I retested great plans lab my yeast GONE.... no by byproducts my good bacteria went up and only lower amounts of by products in my urine...My sinus ran for 6 months on one side , 12 months on the other my nose was a mess.. it took a year and my nose cleared out... today I have no signs of problems my nose is clear I havent had a headache in over a year.... no side pain no back pain , no nose bleeds and no recurring hemorrhoids... What I believe was my problem was yeast over growth.... from bad food choices , antibiotic use .... this caused my problem from over growth not looked at by science or gastro... the over growth then allowed along with low protective bacteria to let in bad bacteria into my blood stream along with the yeast... and food proteins. Once I killed and lower yeast,,,, by removing its food source and giving my stomach time to health my body aloud many of those foods back... I do eat some today but stick to a paleo / low sugar /low starch diet... and havent looked back........

At the same time Ive looked my cholesterol in the advanced NMR lipo profile I have 1300 particles but only 134 small dense..google the NMR lipo profile I think sugar is key if you have AMCA high replacing it for fat ...today I can eat a whole can of nuts no problem..and drink some beer if I choose Zero issues....the key lower yeast raise the good bacteria... close the gut kill any bad bacteria not easy with standard testing.... heres my results from the two years.. I would be happy to explain anything in far more detail.. At the same time my research shows that the protein in gluten looks like candida yeast so when your immune system is down your body doesnt know the difference. At the same time I did this all I researched vitamins.. If your taking vitamins and supplements Like i am you need to know whats in them.. and if your reactive to the things in them...over the 2 years I changed mine due to the great plans, enterolab and elisa results.. removing and findings sources that did not feed bad bacteria and yeast... you may get help from the vit but not the other fillers and sources in them they maybe feeding your problem.. The great plains LAB and ELISA act were a saver for me... I even adjusted my probiotics to add a strain of Lactobacillus to lower my clostridium and advised by the lab.... the lab tells you what you can use natural to kill lower yeast and or bacteria strains you have in your body . ONe tip...if your eating gluten free ..and feel better remember your just using potato starch , or rice flower in all those products so your not fixing the problem--- as most point to yeast

March 2012 over this is postive
ALCA 64 0-60
AMCA 204 0-100
gASCA 13 0-50
ACCA 58 0-90
pANCA tieter
________________________________________________________________Oct 2012
ALCA 40 0-60
AMCA 184 0-100
gASCA 14 0-50
ACCA 23 0-90
pANCA Negative
gASCA 21 0-50
ACCA 16 0-90
pANCA Negative
____________________________________________________________________________________
May 2013
ALCA 35 0-60
AMCA 74 0-100
gASCA 13 0-50
ACCA 16 0-90
pANCA Negative
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Sept 2013 NEGATIVE FOR ALL
ALCA 23 0-60 Negative
AMCA 58 0-100 Negative
gASCA 11 0-50 Negative
ACCA 18 0-90 Negative
pANCA Negative

DEC 2013 NEGATIVE FOR ALL
ALCA 37 0-60 Negative
AMCA 74 0-100 Negative
gASCA 11 0-50 Negative
ACCA 16 0-90 Negative
pANCA Negative

thanks EDDIE good luck healing this is no easy task!!!!!! Id be happy to share any details of my experience I know how each of you feel!!!!!

I l also add my cholerstrol was 142 total when I was sick... today its 228 .. and could care less I feel great and the LIPO profile says my LDL particles are only 134 small bad ones... i did a cardiac calcium score it was a 1 my vit d total is a 55 were it was 21 before ....my immune sstem is great , digestion is awsome and no sinus or snoring anymore

Last edited:
One should be very, very careful claiming they magically found a way to cure Crohn's...a disease that known for having long periods of remission.

I went 6+ years, from late 2007 to early 2014 without any symptoms and no medication. Repeat, 6+ years of no GI issues at all. As a consequence, I was *undiagnosed* with Crohn's by two different GI docs(they both retroactively assumed the previous problems were caused by a undiagnosed infection). Then, last November, my Crohn's came roaring back so quickly and brutally that I required surgery 3 months after this new onset.

I hope this works out for you, I really do. I'm not trying to be cynical or mean or anything... but this disease doesn't really work like that.

Thanks I hope so to...but did you have any idea what your levels where when you were like this??? Yeast and or bacteria ??? Ive heard it all from day one from every doc..I un like everyone else with the terrible disease I document ed everything in testing/ advanced testing etc from day one

I cant see or find any one on here that has done what ive done..this post I posted is just one set of tests... what i want to say if you look above at all the dates and tests the second test my stomach felt fine that was 6 months in...yet I kept going and testing and using thing to kill yeast ...as I did the number went down each test... I say it like this reverse cancer.. when you get cancer you say you fell fine. But over time get worse.. in my case I went worse to better ..I felt fine...but as time went on other things cleared joint pain....nose bleeds..uvitus in eye...migraines. .hemorrhoids and digestion. I really dont think hardly any one really knows what or how digestion should be ..I lived 37 years the way I did

As time has gone on numbers in multiple tests have lowered I d be happy to share with you my research...my results ...my excel of foods break down of antibodies etc..my cholesterol. .my advanced cholesterol nmr lipo profile....my family tree ..the disease in my family what everyone had ...what I have had etc.... theres more to this disease then just taking pills. As we see they dont work as millions have it and get it daily...I have two friends this month who got it...and are in hell....there also following the standard protocol ...which as we see doesnt work

What are your yeast levels??? now....what is your good bacteria levels??? now. Good bacteria produces the short chain fatty acids that protect you you can also see this change in my history.. with out good bacteria you have no chance...every time you load on antibiotics which are a mycotoxins --any many are made from mold/yeast... you cause other problems,, when you take steroids to shrink inflammation your blow yeast growth they love it.. When you look into the picture bigger,, like people dong the american gut project and many people like the head of great plans lab you see yeast and or Clostridium bacterica types. if your ph is off your never going to get better,,,,, docs dont look at any of this.... MY ph was low, my bacteria were low my yeast were high etc etc... the standard protocol would be not fix any of these,,, put me on immune sup-present drugs to make me feel better acid blockers and drugs for me to go on in my daily life.... yet inside the hell is changing and moving but being masked

Would love to chat about this in detail with someone all my docs are lost as well my gp..he wants me to go to nih or hopkins.. I retested today and plan to retest another different one in a month
Thanks for your tine eddie

Last edited: