• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to Forum

I am currently undiagnosed. Have suffered with GI problems for 10+ years. Symptoms are getting increasingly severe to where they are disrupting my life. Am beginning to get afraid to go out shopping. I am frustrated that my doctor doesn't take my symptoms seriously. Recent test have revealed low ferritin, low iron SAT %, fecal white blood cells, slightly elevated sed rate and CRP. Doctor suspects this might be microscropic colitis. Having colonscopy and biospies tomorrow morning to see if that is the case.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get some answers from the scope tomorrow. A lot of were diagnosed after a colonoscopy. Let us know how you did. Take care!

valleysangel92

Staff member
Hello

Welcome to the forum,

Have you started any treatments for the deficiencies? Or had any other vitamins and minerals checked?

I hope you get some answers soon, in the mean time, you may find the undiagnosed section useful. You'll find lots of support there from others who aren't yet sure where they stand or what is ahead of you.

You'll also find lots of support here too, if there's anything you are unsure of then feel free to ask and don't be embarrassed, we all know what this feels like.