Share Facebook

04-08-2014, 03:48 PM   #1
Davidevans2112

Seeping fissures

Well I must say firstly that in thankful for this resource! Very good to have people to ask things.
Speaking of which: currently have awful anal fissures and a worsening fistula waiting to be drained (the fistula, that is) and waiting to stet Humira.
Question is- once starting Humira (assuming it works) any ideas how long before I might see an improvement in seeping of mucus/puss/faecal matter?
04-11-2014, 01:03 AM   #2
theOcean

My Support Groups:
When I started Humira, I noticed a difference right away! At first it was just that I would notice less drainage, but four months later I don't get any drainage at all and I'll be getting my setons removed soon to see if it can close with the help of Humira.
Unrelated Medication: 36mg Concerta, 75mg Pregabalin
Currently: In remission!
04-17-2014, 03:31 PM   #3
valleysangel92

My Support Groups:
I'm sorry I don't have any experience of this myself , I just wanted to send you some support. Hopefully bumping up the thread will get you some experienced answers.

Nicola
coeliac disease/Osteopenia /Crohns/Arthritis/
laperoscopic hemicolectomy 25/06/ 2013

Meds- Vedolizumab, sulfasalazine, Lansoprazole, Vitamin D, prochlorperazine, Oramorph, MST, B12 shots My journey with crohns: http://glutenfreecookiemonster.wordpress.com/

Allergic to - inflectra, aza

Non CD meds - Gabapentin, paracetamol, ventolin
04-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #4
mallowpufft

Before starting humira I had one fistula the size of a goose egg. It had burst a couple times but always filled back up anf constantly seeped. Within a week it was pea sized with occasional drainage and within two weeks it was gone and drainage is super irregular. Happens from time to time but not remotely regularly.