Share Facebook

05-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
HorseLover!!

My Support Groups:
Any advice Need help!

I'm scared to eat anything only because everytime I do I feel really sick and always feel like I need to vomit afterwards, I have dropped in weight gone from 56kg to now being 52kg people have started noticing and pointing it out I don't know what to do, this has happened before but not this bad

Any one got any ideas??
Thanks

Had my first Colonoscopy and Endoscopy at age 2 1/2 years old

Diagnosed with Crohn's in 1998 when I turned 3

19 Years and counting with Crohn's!

Previous: Prednisolone and Pentasa slow release, Had tube feeding at age 3, Azathioprine

Currently in a flare but not taking any medication because doctor hasn't bothered to prescribe anything

My HORSE is not just a HORSE, he is my SANITY, my HAPPINESS, my THERAPIST and my BEST FRIEND

05-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #2
theOcean

My Support Groups:
I would recommend going to the doctor if not the hospital, honestly. Do you have any abdominal pain? Have you looked up what an obstruction is like before?

If you don't think it's that, are you getting any other symptoms? Have you tried taking anti-emetics like zantac/ranitidine, or gravol?
Unrelated Medication: 36mg Concerta, 75mg Pregabalin
Currently: In remission!
05-03-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
HorseLover!!

My Support Groups:
I would recommend going to the doctor if not the hospital, honestly. Do you have any abdominal pain? Have you looked up what an obstruction is like before?

If you don't think it's that, are you getting any other symptoms? Have you tried taking anti-emetics like zantac/ranitidine, or gravol?
I do have some abdominal pain, I have looked up what an obstructuion is, I had a partial one when I was younger but I'm not to sure whether I'm having another one I'm also feeling quite drowsy .

I haven't tried anything like zantac before because my doctor won't let me take them for some reason I don't know why
05-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #4
theOcean

My Support Groups:
Maybe they won't let you take it because of your history of having an obstruction?

Being drowsy is probably from not being able to eat... have you been able to drink at all, or do you vomit that up too? If you do I really would consider going to the hospital, even just to be treated for possible dehydration.
05-03-2014, 02:45 PM   #5
HorseLover!!

My Support Groups:
Maybe they won't let you take it because of your history of having an obstruction?

Being drowsy is probably from not being able to eat... have you been able to drink at all, or do you vomit that up too? If you do I really would consider going to the hospital, even just to be treated for possible dehydration.
I have been drinking but it just makes me feel ill but i make myself because I don't want to pass out on anyone
05-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #6
theOcean

My Support Groups:
Yeah, at this point I really think you need to get checked out.
05-03-2014, 03:53 PM   #7
HorseLover!!

My Support Groups:
Thanks theOcean I will go get checked out and let you know how I get on
05-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #8
theOcean

My Support Groups:
I'm glad! Let us know how it goes, and I hope they can help you get better.