Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Pains In The Butt

05-07-2014, 10:50 PM   #1
caitlinbryson

Pains In The Butt

Hello,
I have never written on this board before but I have had Crohn's for almost 9 years now. I recently started a blog on my experiences (very recently, as in tonight) and would love for you to read it. So far there is only the main page describing my goals for the blog and one blog post discussing the very beginning of my relationship with Crohn's, so please check back often for more as I plan to add to it daily!
painsinthebutt.wordpress.com
Caitlin
05-07-2014, 10:59 PM   #2
theOcean

My Support Groups:
Welcome to the forum! If you're interested in sharing your blog and documenting your experiences with IBD, you can also add it to the blog section.

The Blog section is for bloggers who talk about various aspects of IBD to help others. You do not have to be a forum member. All blogs must follow all the above forum rules and link back to crohnsforum.com within the blog. Certain treatments that have proven to be harmful have been blacklisted. Contact Helena through email to have your blog screened and posted: [email protected]
It seems like your blog goal is similar to the one that we have on our forum, which is to share real experiences and support each other. Good luck.
Unrelated Medication: 36mg Concerta, 75mg Pregabalin
Currently: In remission!
05-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #3
caitlinbryson

Thank you so much for this information! I just added an "about the author" section and a second post to my blog tonight. I will definitely reach out to Helena to have iit screened and posted. Thanks!
05-08-2014, 10:33 PM   #4
theOcean

My Support Groups:
No problem! Glad to help you get your posts out there. I'm sure others with IBD or wanting to learn about it will appreciate it, too.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Pains In The Butt