Share Facebook

05-08-2014, 07:47 AM   #1
Rosa83

Hello

Hi to all, I'm Rosa ( 30 years old) and I'm from Italy. Even as a little girl (25/26 years ago), my earlest memories are of my mom and her illness. The crohn has struck her aggressively :11 surgical interventions resection of a large part of the colon with all the consequences that change forever her lives.
I'll not to bore too I purpose, I'm here to compare myself with most different people (all around the word), a way to open my mind and get to know other situations. To be able to learn from you and your family, so that my sense of helplessness may calm down and can carry my energy.
05-08-2014, 07:49 AM   #2
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
Sorry to hear how crohns has affected your mother so drastically. Do you also have crohns? Welcome to our forum.
05-08-2014, 08:29 AM   #3
Rosa83

Fortunately I'm healthy. But I have special diet, gluten free and lactose free. In Italy there is a strange doctor that change my life and my diet. He studied and partial supports the theory of Dr. D'Adamo. You know him? He asserts total gluten free and lactose free diets for all healthy people and above all especially those suffering from inflammatory diseases. I'm sorry, probably what I'm writing is discussed extensively (and sorry for my english not very well ;-)).
05-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #4
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
I'm not familiar with that doctor or theory but we have many here who do follow gluten free or other diets.
05-08-2014, 09:57 AM   #5
scottsma

My Support Groups:
Hello and welcome Rosa.There are many people on the forum who are "carers" for children,spouses,parents and friends,so I'm sure someone will be along soon who can empathise with you and share their experiences.I hope your mother is having a good day today.Best Wishes.

P.S. Your English is better than my Italian,which is non-existant.hahaha