• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Medications

What medications are you on? I am currently on 20mg prednisone, 40 mg humari, 625 mg welchol, pantriprozole, omperazole, Zyrtec and a blood thinner along with high blood pressure and sinus meds and phenagren for severe nausea. I feel like a walking pharmacy and get strange looks from people when they see the amount of meds I'm on.

DJW

Forum Monitor
Hi Mel. That is a lot of medication. I truly hope they are all working for you.

I'm on:
Imuran
Ciprolax
Hit D 3000iu per day
Dapsone
B12 injections
Remicade - starting soon.

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
I can understand about feeling like a walking pharmacy. I was hoping to cut down on some of my supplements. But, with things working the way they are it's better not to mess with it. Hopefully, even though you're on as many as you are they're working for you too...

I understand that feeling. I just got diagnosed a few weeks ago and went from an iron supplement to three medications for Crohn's and a few other supplements.

Hi Mel. I am also on quite a bit of meds 25mg prednisone, 150mg aza, 10mg ambien, xanax as needed, percocet 3 times a day and iron infusions once a week . Tomorrow I'm seeing a doctor for MMJ and on the 9th I see my GI who may add humira to the mix ! I really wish I would find the right combo of meds to put me in remission. I know where your coming from- I also feel like a walking pharmacy.