Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Tests for IBD » Colonoscopy question

06-05-2014, 07:25 PM   #1
Breez

Colonoscopy question

I recently had my first colonoscopy and my doctor said it looks like I have Crohn's but took a sample anyways she also said I have a cyst on my left side pushing on my colon and I'm very confused about this does it burst on it's own or what happens?
06-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #2
Ali29

My Support Groups:
Breez - where did the GI say the cyst was? Is is in the colon or ovarian, etc?
Diagnosises - Mast Cell Activation Disorder, IBD Small Intestine-duodenum-villi blunted, Bile Acid/Fat Malabsorption, Chronic nausea-vomiting/pain, esophageal dismotility, mucosal edema, acid hypersecretion, Lymphocytic Colitis, Ocular Migraines, gallbladder removed

Current Meds: H1 H2 Anti Histamines, PPI, Enteragam, Lomotil, Phenergan, Percoset

Meds that did not work: Pentasa, Lialda, Zenpep, Entocort EC, Carafate, Elavil, Lotronex, Desipramine, Questran/Welchol severe bloating/pain.
06-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #3
Breez

I was still asleep when she talked to my mom about it but my mom didn't say where it was because the GI just said cyst
06-05-2014, 09:39 PM   #4
Ali29

My Support Groups:
Do you have a follow up appointment with the GI to get the full story/diagnosis? That will hopefully shed some light on what is exactly going on.

I hope you feel better!!
06-05-2014, 09:48 PM   #5
Breez

Thank you so much and yes I do I was just curious

Crohn's Disease Forum » Tests for IBD » Colonoscopy question