• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My name is Juli and I was diagnosed with Crohn's in 1994. I had a bowel resection and have been fortunate to not have as bad a time with it since then. My symptoms disappeared almost completely after getting divorced four years ago. I am currently experiencing some stress in my life and it has caused the Crohn's to flare up again, and I found this forum while doing some searching on the current news on this disease.

Hi Juli,
sorry to hear you are flaring again. This is such a great site to get support and find out what has worked for others and ask lots of questions or do lots of research. We all either have IBD or have a spouse or child with IBD (or undiagnosed with similar symptoms).