Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » How are you feeling today?

11-28-2016, 10:06 AM   #1981
MizzSarah

My Support Groups:
At my wits end. I'm tired and my bones feel about ready to snap like a twig. I have yet another chest infection(I have at least 4 in a month) I took 2 days off of work end of last week and I had to take another day off today. I dread leaving my bedroom as I'll get questions yet again about why I'm home. My mom just had hip surgery and is already moving around like a pro and I'm--- a big failure.
2nd Gen affected
11-28-2016, 10:27 AM   #1982
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
At my wits end. I'm tired and my bones feel about ready to snap like a twig. I have yet another chest infection(I have at least 4 in a month) I took 2 days off of work end of last week and I had to take another day off today. I dread leaving my bedroom as I'll get questions yet again about why I'm home. My mom just had hip surgery and is already moving around like a pro and I'm--- a big failure.
Sarah, you are not a failure.

Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
11-30-2016, 05:13 PM   #1983
gordan

My Support Groups:
Great news about your boyfriend! I used to smoke and think that it helped my stomach situation. I finally quit 2 years ago and while I still deal with a lot, I'm more equipped to deal with it now. I'm less tired at least!
12-22-2016, 06:45 PM   #1984
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Going to the bathroom a lot earlier in the day. Having some rectal pain earlier.
01-06-2017, 05:33 PM   #1985
MizzSarah

My Support Groups:
I've been up since 12 this morning. haven't been able to sleep yet and it's nearly 3pm. Not a good day
01-06-2017, 05:34 PM   #1986
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I've been up since 12 this morning. haven't been able to sleep yet and it's nearly 3pm. Not a good day
I am sorry.

05-01-2017, 08:56 PM   #1987
Catlover96

My Support Groups:
7 flares 14 days... diagnosed 2 weeks ago... this has been rough. Today has been okay, I just always feel tired and hurt.
05-01-2017, 09:06 PM   #1988
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
7 flares 14 days... diagnosed 2 weeks ago... this has been rough. Today has been okay, I just always feel tired and hurt.
What is your doctor saying? I hope you get relief soon.
05-01-2017, 09:12 PM   #1989
Catlover96

My Support Groups:
What is your doctor saying? I hope you get relief soon.
Not much. He wants to see the results of the small bowel follow through on Wednesday before he makes anymore treatment decisions. I am on Budesonide.
05-10-2017, 05:19 PM   #1990
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
For the most part, I am feeling like I keep needing to go to the bathrobe.
09-25-2017, 01:34 AM   #1991
American Wolf
Not much. He wants to see the results of the small bowel follow through on Wednesday before he makes anymore treatment decisions. I am on Budesonide.
I am on budesonide to it does help with the inflammation my crohns was acting up alot and I had to take it 3 times a day but it went down so I went back to one but lately it's be flaring up I have been nausea bloated and o get hot and cold I'm see my doctor Tuesday hopefully it will clear up soon
09-25-2017, 03:53 AM   #1992
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I am on budesonide to it does help with the inflammation my crohns was acting up alot and I had to take it 3 times a day but it went down so I went back to one but lately it's be flaring up I have been nausea bloated and o get hot and cold I'm see my doctor Tuesday hopefully it will clear up soon
Maybe he needs to increase it again for a little while.

09-25-2017, 11:10 AM   #1993
Bufford

My Support Groups:
I've been sleeping very poorly lately, leaving me totally dead during the day, the main reason why I havn't been around here much lately. I toss and turn all night like a washing machine, not able to find a comfortable position while my legs will not hold still. Otherwise, I am eating and not flaring.
09-25-2017, 10:29 PM   #1994
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hope things improve soon, Bufford
09-29-2017, 11:16 AM   #1995
Bufford

My Support Groups:
I bought a fresh bottle of melatonen to replace the old one that was expired for the past 6 months. I slept well last night, perhaps the old ones lost their strength.
09-29-2017, 11:27 AM   #1996
Catlover96

My Support Groups:
I get to have yet another colonoscopy next week. My new gi doc thinks that my old gi doc might have missed something. I am not responding to humira i have been on it since may of this year and i am on as high of a shot regimen as i can be. Looking like i will be switching to entyvio.
09-29-2017, 12:10 PM   #1997
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I get to have yet another colonoscopy next week. My new gi doc thinks that my old gi doc might have missed something. I am not responding to humira i have been on it since may of this year and i am on as high of a shot regimen as i can be. Looking like i will be switching to entyvio.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

10-05-2017, 08:39 AM   #1998
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I thought things were improving for me but last night I had a setback
10-30-2017, 10:19 PM   #1999
MizzSarah

My Support Groups:
It's been awhile since I wrote my feelings down here but here I go. Things have been pretty good besides the fact I have little to no immunity left. My infections are 3x as bad as ever and take forever to pull out of. Over the summer I was able to have no infections from July through September. That was such a huge accomplishment for me since I was literally going weekly to my doctors for antibiotics. Now that I have returned to work(work in schools) I am now fighting my latest infection. Pneumonia again I'm sure. On top of that I was just recently told by my rheumatologist that I have a narrowing spine---result of countless years of joint issues undiagnosed until later with CD. I had to give my 2 weeks notice to my second job as I am physically unable to meet the demands of that. I basically was scolded by my rheumatologist for even daring to try to msintsin two physically demanding jobs in my current condition. I just---really want to move out and make something out if my life. I want a house... I want a life at 24 years old. I'm currently in bed now after a stressful working day in so much pain. (This is his I am every day after work) I love my job so I'm going to keep doing it for as long as god will allow it. I hope that I'll besble to keep doing it for many years but at this point I just pray for another day. I'm stressed out because I worry my condition is not being taken seriously. I hate getting mail because each day I keep getting some form of reject letter. My confidence is shot. My anxiety is at the highest high and I just kind of wish--sadly- i could be just left alone in a safe bubble of protection. No one could hurt me there
10-30-2017, 10:23 PM   #2000
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Prayers and support

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » How are you feeling today?