• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just join My story

Hi All

I am 37 years old and have crohn's for the last 7 years, I was in perfect health until I turn 30 then out of the blue I got sick and in and out of hospitals for a long time.

Went trough all different drugs some didn't go down well, bad times, but then 2 1/2 years ago was put on Humira.

Now alot of people read about the bad side effects you can get but to be fair I have had none. But lately I and feeling a bit "Odd" gone to the Docs they did the blood this - all fine - but something in the back of my mind is saying there is something wrong.

Can anyone tell me if they have been on Humira for a long time and felt the same.

Thanks all for listening
David

Hi David, welcome to the forum. I took Humira for about a year. It worked so so, but that's still a year of feeling ok.. I didn't have any bad reactions or issues with Humira. Have you tried reading though the medication threads? Sometimes if you look back at what other have said you might stumble on something that is helpful. I think you should listen to your body, no one else knows how you are feeling but you.
Woops!