Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Tests for IBD » After colonoscopy

08-14-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
natgl

After colonoscopy

After a colonoscopy have any of you been constipated?

Like holly cow, I was already in pain (have fissures, hems "which I think is trombosed" and bleeding for 2 years) and Now my butt hurts like you have no idea , or maybe you do! I tried prep H its not helping, I dread having another BM because its so damn painful! Has this ever happened to you after a colonoscopy, I drink so much water so thats not the probl, Im about to buy prune juice if it continues. Its been 2 weeks since my colonoscopy. And anybody know how to cure, heal (Trombosed hems and fissures and skin tags). It burnsssssssssssssss
08-15-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
AmandaC

Hi natgl,

I'm sorry, I can't help you with the constipation, D always returns as soon as I have my first meal after colonoscopy.

Sounds like you are in alot of pain. Have you spoken to a doc about it? Do they suggest anything in particular?

Hope you get some relief soon!
08-15-2009, 07:10 AM   #3
natgl

AmandaC said:
Hi natgl,

I'm sorry, I can't help you with the constipation, D always returns as soon as I have my first meal after colonoscopy.

Sounds like you are in alot of pain. Have you spoken to a doc about it? Do they suggest anything in particular?

Hope you get some relief soon!
I wish I knew what I had, I have an inflammation but not enough to say its crohns or anything else. Im going back to see GI in about 3 weeks, just for my results (biopsy) but at this point if there was something they would have called, i think. No I didnt go see a doctor there is no point I will be told to wait till I see GI. Anyway hope this will serve a purpose but I did take a picture of the blood I lose in the toilette (sounds gross) but I may need to show it to him, will he even take a look that is the question. And since the colonosopy Ive been so constipated and usually I have bad diareah. I dont know whats wrong! Before the colono if I ate raisins and blueberries Id have bad D and now ive been eating lots of those and nothing for a few days. When time comes I dread that time. I always said to ppl I wish I was constipated instead of having D , Boy was I wrong to say that! My ass feels so torn apart now! and I dread surgery for fissures, hems...etc and ive tried the creams and such I dont know what GI will do with me next, he better not say there is nothing I can do cuz I aint going to live like this! Constipation I can deal with but the pain, the hems, the burning, the fissures... I just cant anymore! and I think my only solution is surgery eh?

Crohn's Disease Forum » Tests for IBD » After colonoscopy