• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Adhesion pain????

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Hi Andy1982, I've moved your thread from Your Story to General IBD Discussion. We've sent you several private messages but you haven't responded to any of them so I have to stay this to you here - please, don't start any further new threads in Your Story. Your Story is a section of the forum primarily for people's introductory posts - anything else besides introducing yourself should go into other sections of the forum (General, Support, etc). Please acquaint yourself with the other sections of the forum and start new threads in the section that seems appropriate. Again, I'm sorry to have to say this in-thread to you like this, but you apparently have not read nor responded to any of the private messages the forum staff have sent you. Please let me know if you have any questions about the forum. Thanks!